Thursday, November 20, 2008

Her Love ( a poem by me)

Her love

Every morning when I wake up
I get a taste of her sweet loving cup
As she opens her eyes
they shine like sunshine rays.

Every morning I kiss her sweet lips
and caress her body with my fingertips
her kisses are as sweet as wine
I long to kiss them over and over again
her voice sounds like angels singing
much joy and happiness with each word she brings.
Her laughter is music to my ears
It is a song I love to hear.
Her skin is smooth as silk
The touch of her hand drives me to the brink
of surrendering my heart and love
to this sweet, loving woman that was sent from above
She is my heart and soul
she is my love and my life
With her love I am whole
she completes my life
and brightens my day
in a sweet and loving way
with her love I can do anything
and without her I am nothing
Her love brings so much joy and happiness
that I want to bring her just as much joy and happiness
Her love puts a song in my heart
her love I do not want to be apart
her love fulfills my every fantasy
it brings me so much ectasy
her love brings me so much pleasure
it can never be weighed or measured
her love will live inside of me forever
it grows stronger and will die never.

written by LC
8/12/01

No comments: